Wednesday, June 21, 2017

3 wizards


One day I met three lizards,
Who secretly were wizards.
I thought I'd take them home
I was afraid they'd roam.

They lived on rice and beer,
 For just about a year.
Then once when I was sitting,
And my good wife knitting,

Saw three men all blue and gold.
She and I both turned cold.
"Away with you I cried,"
Soon after that I died.

My wife, away she ran,
 her knitting in her hand;
After her they swiftly flew;
She was scared and clumsy too.

The three soon overtook her,
Hoping right then to cook her.
But, then she had a heart attack,
E're they put her on the rack.

And so there ends our fate,
The neighbors came too late.

                                    ---Katrina




For all who love brutal ends! :)
0

No comments:

Post a Comment

A card

 Just a birthday card.