Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Watercolor

I never really have tried watercolor before.  But when I saw  my aunt Katie's work that she's been doing, it inspired me to try some out. 


This is the first one the hair was supposed to be a type called galaxy watercolor. the lady I watched do it used salt 

Then I was going to try it with a horse, but decided not to.


I didn't do it for a while but decided to try it again so I watched another video and did this. 
Then tried it again the next night.
This one is actually grape colored, but being purple it looks really blue on the picture. The words I didn't center properly. Oh well, I like how the background turned out tough. 


(I already posted the first two but for an explanation I did it again;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A card

 Just a birthday card.