Sunday, September 17, 2017

An untitled poem




Hardly ever do I look into the sky;
And wonder how many miles, the Swiss alps are from me,
Quite often I do wonder if I
Take ten feet, and go around the world what, I will find.

Hardly ever do I think about
how many aunts’ uncles, and cousins my friends have.
Quite often I do ponder ideas,
  Poems, and scripts, which suggest views of life, liberty, and God.

Hardly ever do I wonder if Jason
was honorable, in his deed concerning the golden fleece.
Quite often I do wonder if I
Offend, scar and hurt people, without giving a thought.

Hardly ever do I wonder if the
Beautiful language of flowers is still widely recognized.
Quite often I do wonder how many
 people have walked this foot of ground, and what they first thought.

Hardly ever do I wonder if I
 Ever will fall off a cliff, not die instantly and suffer immensely.  
Quite often I do look to the stars;
and wonder at their beauty glimmering with the yellow of fire.



                                                           --Katrina

1 comment:

A card

 Just a birthday card.