Tuesday, February 28, 2017

My newest pieces

Here are my recent pieces of art.

I have been working with color pencils recently. Learning how to shade with them.

Using color pencils along with a regular 2B pencil.

Trying out a rectangle shaped face and long nose.

My second time trying to drawing a male portrait.

Almost decided to add shading and color to this one, but decided that I would stick to the very basics.
I skipped all the shading and just concentrated on getting the face right.

This I did for an Online art class I'm taking learning the basic values on a face. This was my first time only using different shades of gray to make a face. 
Values  



My sister gave me the idea to try silhouettes. She has been doing some and I thought they were really cool,

so I decided to give it a try.

Silhouette practice 

My sisters silhouette.

My silhouette


I love drawing a bunch of different shapes and connecting them when I am listening to people talk.

I used green color pencil on this one

I used Black pen on this one

And on this one I used a 2B pencil

It is always super interesting to go through and look at all different types of art, and what makes them different. And how there is no right or wrong way to make art.

Idazle 

1 comment:

A card

 Just a birthday card.