Friday, April 7, 2017

A few sketches and three paintings

Here is what I have been working on lately.

I was inspired by Deb Weiers to draw this piece. She was a guest teacher in my online art class. 
 This is a 5min or less sketches that I have been doing most recently.



For this portrait sketch I was wanting to succeed in making the face look more like a man's face. Men's faces are very difficult for me to draw. I have been trying to work on them.







In this portrait sketch I was trying to make my hair more realistic, and my smile correct. 


This is my other 5min sketch.



I have started painting hearts on small pieces of papers and putting encouraging words on the front of the paintings. I used regular acrylic paint for all three of them.




That sums up what I have been working on lately.

Idazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

A card

 Just a birthday card.