Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Some more sketches

Here are a some more sketches and also a painting or two.
It is supper exciting to look at how far someone has come after looking at their art when they first started.


I used a reference photo of Audrey Hepburn for this sketch

This was the newest sketch that I did. I am very impressed how it turned out. I am beginning to figure out how to draw Men and boys very slowly but surely.  
My favorite male drawing I have done so far.

This painting is done in acrylic paint. The reason for doing this painting was to look ate the different values in the picture I was painting.



This was one of those inspiration moments, where you are just drawing and then decide to paint it.
I was working on blending the colors and finding the right skin tone and making sure my facial proportions were in the right spots.  



Idazel

1 comment:

A card

 Just a birthday card.