Thursday, April 13, 2017

A painting of Grace Kelly

I am supper into one color paintings right now. I was browsing Pinterest yesterday and I came across this photo of Grace Kelly. I really liked it so I used it as a reference photo for my painting.


Reference photo, graphed, and all the different values marked.


My drawing of the reference photo, graphed, and the values drawn out.
This is the finished result.

I was planning on taking whole bunch of pictures of how the painting looked when I add the values one at a time, but I got supper involved with the painting and forgot to take more pictures.

It was a blast painting Grace Kelly. She was so much easier then the first one color painting I did.

I plan on painting a guy next.

Idazle




No comments:

Post a Comment

A card

 Just a birthday card.